This is the adventure of a guy named Ryan who is pedaling his bike from La Esperanza Honduras to Boulder Colorado. Help support the ride by sending 10 monthly installments of positive vibes, keep this Duzer going! Check my progress on the interactive maps, click on the links below. !!New!!! Buy the official super cool T-Shirt and support my kids in Honduras. Click on the T-shirt link below to see the design and order your very own Duzer shirt.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Colorado Ho!!

It feels great to be back, breathing Colorado air and riding on Colorado roads. We crossed the N.M./Colorado border on Sunday in style. We flew up and over the dreaded Raton Pass and ended up in the sex change capital of the world, Trinidad. Since then we have visited the wonderful towns of Pueblo and Colorado Springs. I sure am glad that I live in Boulder, those places are nice but Boulder is the best! There is a magnet in Boulder that is pulling hard and my drive to get to my warm home is propelling me like a rocket. I've had my fun but it's time to be back with family and friends. That said, Jeff and I will be coming in on Thursday morning instead of Saturday. Whoever wants to meet us can call Jeff's cell at 360-393-9976 and we can coordinate. See you soon, Ryanito

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The state of Colorado? This whole time, I was under the impression that “Colorado” was being used in the Honduran, cyclist slang sense of the word, meaning “Wyoming”
So, you’re actually going to STOP, when you reach Boulder? What a rip off..
And, here I told everyone that you were hard core.

Siguen pa’ adelante, chicos! Ya casi están en casa. Que la fuerza les acompaña.

8:13 PM, December 13, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stay warm and HURRY home!!
Love, MOMMY

9:02 PM, December 13, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan and Jeff,

It's great to hear that you are so close. It snowed down here this morning. Glad you missed it!

N&N of Albuquerque

10:10 PM, December 13, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where will the peloton be for the final stretch? We will bring the champagne!

- josh

10:42 AM, December 14, 2005

 
Blogger Alec said...

Just in time to ride with the Thursday Night Cruzers! If you're going to be in early enough make sure they know!

3:26 PM, December 14, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home