This is the adventure of a guy named Ryan who is pedaling his bike from La Esperanza Honduras to Boulder Colorado. Help support the ride by sending 10 monthly installments of positive vibes, keep this Duzer going! Check my progress on the interactive maps, click on the links below. !!New!!! Buy the official super cool T-Shirt and support my kids in Honduras. Click on the T-shirt link below to see the design and order your very own Duzer shirt.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Happy Thursday!

Ok, It's on. The Jeff and Ryan train is rolling into Boulder on Thursday morning. We will be leaving Golden at around 9am and will be pedaling happily into South Boulder at around 11am. Come and meet us for the final stretch, we plan on doing a couple laps around downtown to ring our bells sing Ole Ole Ole!! Happy Happy Joy Joy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You crazy animal. What a trip. One of the coolest things I have ever seen or heard about. Good shit all around. I expect to hear from you when you get back. I will be in Colorado for the new year. My phone number is 817-480-7646.

Get home safe.

BWW

9:14 PM, December 14, 2005

 
Blogger Alec said...

It's official - Duzer is here. Josh and I just met up with him (and his mom, friends and some other Cruzers) on 93 just shy of the Boulder line. The Duzer is back!

11:09 AM, December 15, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy on behalf of moms everywhere!

12:30 PM, December 15, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RAY!!!! SEE you SAT!
LS

5:06 PM, December 15, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home